Wednesday 15 June 2011

Malaysia's Next Top Female Blogger



1) Tell us about your blog in 70 words or less. (When and why you started it, how often you update, and your viewers)
- Aien start ber-blogging since 2009 under my personal Blogs ( Remember Me .... Aienz )... & sebab utama Aien ber-blog is... I like to sharing my experience n its all about the stories of my rutine life, my family, update news etc... i dun care wat people say bout me coz i'm enjoy doin it...update x la selalu sgt tp wajib update utk setiap bulan tau..My viewers From bermacam2 golongan include my friends and blogger friends.. 

2) What is your personal style?
- Hurm.. Aien ni just simple person... i'm not so fashionable but I like to try something new & up to date fashion... what i'm wears is depends on my Mood... Sometimes i'm  wear like " i'm a Star " n sometimes pulak like Sempoi Gile pakai t-shirt n jeans je but makesure it's not la selekeh ...  

3) A picture of you in one of your favorite outfits:


4) Are you the next Malaysia’s Top Female Blogger 2011? Why?
- hurm... I hope soo.. Sebab nye Melalui pendekatan sebagai next Malaysia 's Top Female Blogger 2011 ... Maybe peluang Aien dlm bidang Blogger lebih meluas dan lebih cerah...include be famous .... hehe

5) I love to read ‘Life with Sandra…..’ because? 
- Off Course I LOVE to READ " Life With Sandra becoz... everything in there soo Gorgeous & it was my Lovely Blog... Banyak info yg sgt menarik & the most important musti ade "Moral Values"... fashion... n I LOVE Fashion ...

2 comments:

Sandra Azwan said...

Hello Aien...thanks for joining this...good luck!;-)

Nini D.. said...

salam...

mai la join

sparklemaneh.blogspot.com/2011/06/contest-mata-menawan.html